A tell-tale sign: you don't know where to draw the line.
For a lonely soul, it seems to me that you're having such a nice time.On a day like today no other words would do but I can never find the words to say and I don't know why.
Sometimes I get the feeling that I'm stranded in the wrong time, where love is just a lyric in children's rhyme, a soundbite.
I don't know your thoughts these days. We're strangers in an empty space
I don't understand your heart... It's easier, to be apart. We might as well be strangers in another town
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Oh, these days? We might as well be living in another time
For all I know of you now.... For all I know of you now!
For all I know of you now.
Is it any wonder I don't know what's right?
Oh, these days? We might as well be living in another time
For all I know of you now.... For all I know of you now!
For all I know of you now.

No Response to "For all I know of you now..."
Postar um comentário